Trying to conceive, irregular periods, thick endometrial wall. Treatment?

hello doctor, I m 28 years old woman and i have completed two years of married life.Before 6 month we leave any precaution but i m not I m suffering from priods irrugarties before 3 to 4 month my blooding is also very low and priods delay 5 to 6 day every month.Doctor is this a reason not to be pregnentent.I consult a doctor who suggest me to ultrasound . in my ultrasound report of 9th day of priods endometrial thickness is 6mm doctor i want to know this treatment is right or wrong??? Can i continoue this treatment.other-wise i ll go to thyriod test.Doctor my Doctor suggest me 4 ultrasound in a month i do not understand what is the right treatment for me pls suggest me what i do????
Asked On : Mon, 16 Apr 2012