Trying to conceive, irregular periods, spotting, cramps. Implantation bleeding?

hi i am a 32 year old woman, after having two boys. We are trying for another baby. My problem is, my period is very unprodictable and ovulation is hard to judge. my last period as 31st July to 3rd aug. we had unprotected sex last Sunday 12th aug but yesterday 15th aug i have spotting and cramping, and still have it today. Question1. could this be implantation bleeding Question2. If not is it a sign of ovulation, and would this bleeding effect my chances of getting pregnant
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  13 Awaiting Answer