Trying to conceive, irregular periods, primolut N- 5 mg, negative effect of primolut on conception

Hi. I am Laila. Female, age: 30. I am trying to conceive for the last 3 months. But my menstruation has been very irregular for the last 3/4 months (very little bleeding , no menstruation in 2 months etc). My doctor gave me Primolut N- 5 mg and told me to have it 3 times a day for 21 days (starting from the 5th day of my last menstruation ). Doctor also told me to continue trying to conceive in the mean time. What if get pregnant during those 21 days. Does primolut have any negative effect while I am trying to conceive a baby?
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012