Trying to conceive, irregular periods, premolate-n, diane-35

hi my age 24 iam married it is abt 14months i need early pregnahnacy bt i had dealy of my periods 3months i consulted doctor she advised me scaaning and thyroid test bt every thng iss normal in reports then she gave me premolate n tablets for 3 days 3 tablets i got periods again she gave me diane-35 from 5th day ,icompleted one strip now again i got periods again doctor is saying to take diane-35 bt i need pregnancy diane-35 means birthcontrol pill bt wht 2 do plz ans me
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012