Trying to conceive, irregular periods post intake of Trimolute-N. Suggestion?

I ahd taken Trimolute - N 4 tablets to delay my periods.I have a 28 days cycle.My periods were supposed to co come on 6th Jan so I took tablets and it came on 15th Jan.Next it came on 26th Feb and today is 27th March night and i have still not got my periods.I am 29 and i have started planning for my baby after the periods in Jan.Please suggest.
Asked On : Sat, 31 Mar 2012
After taking hormone meds, your periods may be irregular. However, you are only late by a day. Wait another week, and if you havent gotten your period, take a pregnancy test. If its a negative see your doctor for medication to get your period.