Trying to conceive, irregular periods, pinkish brown spotting. Is it implantation bleeding?

I had sex (little rough) on March 15th and started spotting pinkish/brownish discharge on the 17th. Prior to this, i had sex on Feb 23rd and then got my period starting Feb 26th. I didn't use a condom either of these times as we are trying to get pregnant. My question is, is it possible that the bleeding is implantation bleeding even though i got my period 2 days after unprotected sex? Additionally, my periods are very irregular and I'm having a hard time knowing when i ovulate (even with and opk).
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013
If you had periods just 2 days after the unprotected sex, then it is not an implantation bleeding. It takes at least 7 days for an embryo to get implanted in the uterine cavity after fertilization. Please do not worry.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. RakhiTayal