Trying to conceive, irregular periods, no clarity on ovulation day, always practice unprotected sex. Pregnancy chances?

sir /madam it is 1 1/2 year we got married... and now we are planning for a child... but before that i have some query about my mensturation that some time i got period in 27, sometimes 25 etc means irragular way i never got period on or after my period dae so there i dont understand my ovulation day ...can u please help me to clear my point... one thing more i want to know that we do sex without any protection and sometimes his sperm withot entering my vaginia it remains near its wall so is there any chance of getting pregnent?
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  7 Awaiting Answer