Trying to conceive, irregular periods, missed periods. Prescribed duphaston, abdominal pain. Pregnancy?

Hi am 24 yr. I was on Yasmin pills for three years then I stopped my pills before six months. Trying to conceive from then. My periods r irregular since then but usually within 28--34 days. This month I did several hpt with negative result but have missed period for 40 days then my ob gyn dr prescribed duphaston for 5 days twice daily. Am in day two of duphaston but having severe left abdominal pain can I be pregnant
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012