Trying to conceive, irregular periods, comes earlier, waist pain. Taking Primolut-N. Treatment options?

i am 35 yrs of age. my height is 160 while my weight is 91kg. i have been trying for conception for the past six years. early this year i started experiencing irregular menstruation . most recently is comes five days to a week earlier than normal. my Doctor gave me premolut nor 10mg a tablet twice a day for six days. now i experience severe waist pain as if i am menstruating meanwhile today is just 11th day of my period. does my case needs premolut nor 10mg?
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012