Trying to conceive, irregular periods, back achy, cold, fever, stuffy nose. Pregnant?

I am ttc and I have had a one day period or.atleast what I believe a period for.the past two months I.hace howevee had negative home test and have not went for a blood test yet. Is thos common or should your period never only be a day? I usually an on.three to four days. I am scheduled to come on today and but my lower mid back on my left side is achy and I also had caught a random. cold last week and my temp.was 100. 2 I had a terrible stuffy nose as well. Please help
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jun 2012