Trying to conceive, irregular periods, abdominal pain, feels tired. Pregnant?

I had a period in March the 21-25 but it was 10 days late. My Boyfriend and I have been trying to conceive since this January ... then I got another period agen in April on the 5th thru the 9th.. we been having sex several times each week.. now I have light spotting this morning when I whipped.. very small amount light pink .. o have a child already and I had her via c section on last months I had sharp lower abdominal pain before my delayed period finally came c..craving sweets.. very Moody always tird ...could I be pregnant??? I m 23 years old I m over weight and I smoke daily very moderate ammont and it only been smoking a year
Asked On : Thu, 19 Apr 2012