Trying to conceive, irregular periods. On birth control, no periods. Taking duphaston medication, vaginal spotting. Problem with ovaries?

Hi..i have my irregular menstration since my ever first mens. at my age 26 i start taking up pills for 1 year, when i stopped taking pills almost 1 year i did not get my menstration but im not pregnat..i went to my OB she prescribed Duphaston 2x a day for 5 days, after 3 days i have spotting a little. what is the problem of my ovary? i want to get pregnant. please help.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jun 2012