Trying to conceive, irregular cycles. Prescribed duphaston, ovofar. TSH, Follicular monitoring study shows rupture after five days. Treatment?

hello doctor, I am 42 old woman got married one year cycle is not regular. I want to get pregnant as soon as .for this, I concealed to a OBGYN doctor and she suggested me DUFASTIN 1 tab three time for ten day and Ovofar tow tab a day for five day. I follow her guide line and did TSH and Folicular Monetaring test but after five days of FM test the age was ruptured. Again Doctor suggested to take same medicine. What shall i do for my betterment.
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012