Trying to conceive, intermittent dark red tinge in stool, no pain or discomfort, was on pregnacare earlier. Cause?

I am a 36 year old currently trying to conceive.Been taking pregnacare conception .A few weeks ago noticed a dark red tinge in stool ,happened one day then following day it was back to normal.i have then intermittently seen it for like one day then it disappears.Yesterday saw Sam but now looks more red tinge and it s still there today.No pain or discomfort associated with same
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jun 2012
Kindly visit a gastroenterologist and get an endoscopic examination done...
Painless bleeding in stools is a matter of concern...
Don't neglect...