Trying to conceive, implanon removed. Absence of period, cramps, tender breast. Side effects of removal?

Hi just looking for advice, I had my implanon removed 24th December and my husband and I are trying to conceive. I have not had a period and don t know what my cycle is but I have been having left side cramping, tender breasts and I am really tired all the time. I have taken 2 tests both negative. I wondered if it could be side effects of the removal or just too early to detect? If its just too early when should I do another? Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013