Trying to conceive, hypothyroid. On thyronorm medication, clomid, regular periods. History of thyroid, PCOD. Treatment?

hello doc I am XXXXX ...I am suffering from thyroid and pcod both ...I was diagnosed hypothyroid and my doc put me on thyronorm of 25 my thyroid is normal and is in range ....can I coneive easily and my doc gave me clomid it will be very difficult for me to get pregnant ...I have irregular cycle but after taking my thyroid medicine I am having period from the last three months ....suggest me proper way to get pregnant
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012