Trying to conceive, heavy menstrual bleeing. Ultrasound shows fibroids, ovarian cysts. Treatment?

Hello- I have been suffering from heavy bleeding, severe cramping, irregular periods, and galactorhea(spell?) I had an ultrasound which reveals a heterogeneous foci in the midline uterus consistent with fibroids 2.2 X 1.7 X 1.9 cm, a Nabothian cyst in the cervical canal measuring 1.5 X 1.6 X 1.1 cm, and a left ovarian cyst with septations and echogenic nonvascular material 3.4 X 1.7 X 1.7cm. My husband and I want to conceive as we have established our careers and are ready for our first child. I am 40 years old. What is your recommended treatment for this?
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012