Trying to conceive, heavy brown discharge, abdominal pains post periods, had unprotected sex. Miscarriage?

My period just came off my period May 16, 2012... it s now May 27th and I ve been having slight abdominal pain and brown discharge for about two days now. So it started on the 25th of May and hasn t slowed down any since then. It s so much discharge that I have to wear a panty liner. Within the month of May I have had sex on the 4th, 5th, 17th, 18th, 19th,20th, 21st, and 24th.. What could this brown discharge be? A miscarriage? I m currently TTC.
Asked On : Thu, 31 May 2012