Trying to conceive, heavy bleeding, painful cramps, weakness during periods. Taken Fertyl for conception. What can be done?

I was advised to take fertyl for conceiving. Consumed its doses for two months. In the 3rd and 4th month,I had very light period with no pain and no discomfort as usually I experience during my menses. My period started yesterday in this month. The bleeding is very heavy and painful cramps too. I am feeling weak also. what should I do now? My husband and I are desparate for having a baby Please help.
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012