Trying to conceive, heaving bleeding with clots post mirena removal, on medicines for mental issues, hpt negative. Suggestion?

Hi my name is Melisa..I am 29 nd have a 2 yr old..after I gave birth my husband nd I decided to wait for another nd had the mirena put in. I had it in for almost 2yrs..I had it removed on Nov 8 nd on Nov 10 I got what I thought was my period. While on mirena I never got a period. When I had the bleeding it was like a reg period..started heavy nd then as days went on it got lighter. One day I did pass a big blood clot during that 7 day bleeding. We have decided to ttc.. I thought I would b ovulating around the 23-26 Nov..depending on the length of my cycle.. I do have mental issues nd got off some meds. But I m still taking seroquel , adderall , lamictal nd tramadol..I ve been having cramping nd pain on my left pelvic area on nd off..I took a hpt Wed nd it was negative..what shld I do about this..pls help me..
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  18 Awaiting Answer