Trying to conceive, healthy follicle that doesn't rupture, husband's morphology 35. Can I be pregnant ?

hello doctor. i Have been trying to concieve form one year. i had 4to 5 cycles of follicular study. i have healthy follicle but its not rupturing even if it is 35mm in size. they tell it is pcod . can i able to be pregnant. my husband also had his semen analysis his morphology is 35 is it normal. i am not getting who has a problem and what treatment to get. please suggest. waiting for your kind reply
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012