Trying to conceive, having regular sex, result negative. Irregular periods, headache, backache. Solution?

I got married on nov 12 2012 and since then we have regular sex but tests always show negative during this period my wife have nunerous problems like headache backache sensitivness of teeth and most important she is having irregular periods normally she would have period after 21days but now it comes after 30-40 days.please give us a satisfactory answer as we are very much worried about this. We both are 30years old.
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013