Trying to conceive, having nausea, vomiting, cold sweats, brown discharge. Early pregnancy symptoms?

I am experiencing nausea , vomiting , cold sweats at night, and the other day I started to bleed a week prior to my expected period, but only the smallest amount, and now there is nothing but brownish discharge. Similar to what comes at the end of the period. My partner and I had sex, hoping to knock knock my period loose, but no luck. We are trying to have a baby and I took a test yesterday, but it was negative. What do I have?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013