Trying to conceive, having endometriosis level III, laparoscopy surgery done. Is it is possible to get success IVF?

I am 34. Married for 10 years, trying to conceive but failed. After consult with my doctor, they thoroughly diagnosis and informed that I am bearing Endometriosis Level III. Please note that I had been gone through 2 laparoscopy surgery for cyst and one IUI also. I was advised to try for IVF . my ques is it is possible to get success in ivf while having cyst in ovary? i heard that the Endometriosis cause harm and cause miscarrage.. What is the cost for IVF package in your clinic?
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jun 2012