Trying to conceive, have two periods in a cycle, ovulation in the week of periods. Is it a sign of infertility?

Hi, I m a bit concerned as I have been trying to conceive naturally for nearly 4 years now still with no success, I have consulted my doctors and don t seem to get any help. Recently I have been having what appears to be two periods a month and also signs of what I believe is ovulation on the same week as the first period. I m worried as I have been told ovulating on the same week as your period is a bad sign of infertility . Can someone please help me
Asked On : Tue, 13 Mar 2012