Trying to conceive, have tooth ache, constipation, back pain. Pregnancy sign?

hi sir am reshma here am trying to be pregnant , my last period was on july 19th and with an ovolution tester i have checked my most fertile days and have tried for pregnancy, there are many days for me to miss my period , but am very anxious to know wether am pregnant, only feeling i felt am pregnant is that i have tooth ach, constipation and a back pain , can u pls help me, its hard to wait a there any ways to know wether am pregnant?????????/
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012