Trying to conceive, have tiredness, lower back pains, frequent urination, headache, nausea. What could the cause be?

hello, me &my fiancee is trying to conceive a baby need help with my following questions ..... all the following are happening ... ok im tired all day and i keep lower back pains , my head constantly hurts and i cant quit peeing feels like every 10 minutes in in the bathroom ... i get so nauseated at times but it passes my last period was the 8th of september im not sure we r getting a test but i needed to talk to figure some things out PLEASE HELP!!!!!!
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  9 Awaiting Answer