Trying to conceive, have thyroid, history of abortion in early pregnancy, prescribed Gestofit after egg release. How will it help?

Hi doctor I am deepika, 27 old, i am married last 3 year, but i have no baby , 13-2-2012, i suffer with abortion in eary pregnancy, i have also suffer with thyroid , but from 3 month i take reguler medicine, recently 11-9-12 my dr check my ovlution with ultrasound , she said the edd is already relised, then she preferred me GESTOFIT 300, med. , how it work, when egg allready ovlution.
Asked On : Sun, 16 Sep 2012