Trying to conceive, have swollen and tingly nipples, white discharge, cramps. Is it too early to take a pregnancy test?

My last period was august 17.. I have had unprotected sex quite a few times.. My hubby and I are trying to conceive.. For a few days now my nipples are swollen and tingly.. Hurts really bad when I take off my bra.. I went to the bathroom today and had a little white discharge .. I have had some cramps thinking I m fixing to start my period but still I haven t.. Do u think it s too soon for me to take a pregnancy test?
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012
Welcome to HealthcareMagic

Hi..,okaysumitu.. The above symptoms of pain in the nipples and white discharge are not the signs of the pregnancy... after missing the periods for 3 to 5 days , you can do an UPT urine pregnancy test, finally the pregnancy will be confirmed by the USG (Ultra sonogram)