Trying to conceive, have sore breasts, lower cramping. Diagnosed with soft uterus. What does that mean?

Im 22, im activley trying to conceive our third child, ever since the birth off my second child, my cycles have been irregular. Past few days, i have had sore breats, lower cramping, pinching sort off feel above my pubic bone, im extremley exhausted, visted the doctor today, who felt my tummy.. she wrote on the notes my uterus is soft & booked me in for blood workcha?! Wouldent explain what a soft uterus meant until i had results off my blood? i cant stop worrying
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  28 Awaiting Answer