Trying to conceive, have sore breasts, got contradictory results with saliva tests and pregnancy kits. When is the appropriate time for using them?

we are trying for a baby since 6 months. i used a saliva tester but was unable to decide how much saliva should i put on it. so it was showing the same structure even though it should say my fertile period as i have regular periods. anyhow one morning i thought i will put saliva twice on the tester and it showed exact pattern for ovulation . it was 17 day, and then i realised we were trying for the baby on 13 and 14 day of my cycle. i am getting sore breasts, but i donot want to think that i m pregnant as i feel really bad when i get my period then. i have bought a lot of pregnancy test kits that say they are very quick in response, but were useless. should i buy a kit now or should i wait.
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012
Thanks for query,
You have used saliva kit to detect period of ovulation & done intercourse in fertile period but still the pregnancy test shows negative result because you have not reached the process of fertilisation of ovum.
For pregnancy the ovum gets fertilised by sperms.It is a complex process as it is not certain that if ovum & sperm meets each other it always fertilise.Many sperms penetrates in side vagina but few of them reached up to ovum & very few of them succeeded to fertilise ovum.
So don't loose hope & take another chance as This will happen every month.