Trying to conceive, have sharp pains on ovaries, cramping, bloating, not on periods due. Have regular periods. Pregnant?

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii im trying to concieve for 10 month , soo we had sex 4 to 5 time on my fertile cycle , my period was june 2 ,2012 soo today is 19 june all of a sudden of having sharp pain on my ovaris and im cramping and bloating my stomac is so heavy all the pms sympton but my period is due 27 june ,and its been always ontime forever ;))) , soo it feels my period is comming so confused plz answer can i be pregnant ?????
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012