Trying to conceive, have scanty flow post miscarriage, negative pregnancy test. Reason?

Hi, my husband and I have been trying to get pregnant. We were successful in March; however, I miscarried in April and had a D&C in May. Since the D&C my periods have been regular (every 28 days and they last 3 to 5 days). This month I was two days late... my period came was a little heavier than usual with clots but only lasted one day (which has never happened to me). I did a pregnancy test the day before this bleeding satretd and it was negative. Not sure what to make of this if anything. :(
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012