Trying to conceive, have scanty flow during periods. How can I correct it?

Hi I got my abortion via pills somewhere around 8 months back Even after the pills I had to get a surgical one as there were fibroids left. Since my last 2 periods I am facing a problem with scanty bleeding , I had a morning after pill and after consuming it my period got delayed by 2 days. At present I have very scanty bleeding and it is now getting me to worry about my condition as m soon planning a baby, please advise what should be done
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012