Trying to conceive, have regular periods after getting off depo. When would be the fertile period of the cycle?

i am 30 years old, i have a 7 year old son, i have just started having regular periods after being on the depo for the last 6 and a half years, i am ovulating well and am trying to concieve a girl if i can help it, my current periods go for 3-5 days medium flow, i get the mucus 1-2 days after my period for around 3 days , start of my last period was 20th july finishing 26th july, when would u suggest i start trying
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  11 Awaiting Answer