Trying to conceive, have ovarian cyst, high prolactin, had IUI treatment, unsatisfactory follicle size, taken Parlodel. Suggestions?

Hi, I am trying to concieve. Its been 3 years of my marriage and i havnt conceived a single time. I had ovarian cyst in my left ovary that was removed by Gynecologist. Now I am fine. I have high level of prolactin . Dr. has advised me to take Parlodel 250 mg for 3 months. I have tried IUI treatment 2 times but no success. Every time when i had my ultrasound, Dr was satisfied with the size of folicles but it hav nt worked. Please advise me Regards
Asked On : Fri, 27 Apr 2012