Trying to conceive, have noticed few pink spots with creamy discharge days before periods. Normal?

okay this is my first ttc and 1st month of charting.. i have 2 children already but never charted or done anything i just got pregnant... i have regular 20-31 day cycles and this morning as i wiped i noticed a few pink spots along with creamy cm on the tissue .. i am on day 26 of my cycle so i expect my period in 3-5 days... ive read that its probably too late to be implantation bleeding , and ive never experienced it with prior pregnancies anyway. so i guess my question would be if this is a sign of a problem or is it normal? any advice and help would be appreciated thanks ~shayla
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013
Hello madam, well from the history you have given, first thing I would suggest is to do a urine pregnancy test to rule out pregnancy. ...In case the test turns out to be negative, then you can wait for few more days for your periods....sometimes cycles may get delayed due to stress, sometimes underlying medical disorders like thyroid may also delay the cycle. ...hope i was helpful to you. ..