Trying to conceive, have normal functional cyst. Taken microgynon. Will it affect pregnancy?

hi i want to ask u , im 23yrs marriage since 8 month ago i try to be pregnant but i detect i have an ovarian cyst one on left and one on right ovaries i visit my gynecologist and he prescribed microgynon to me after on cycle the right cyst is subside but the left one is still present so he continue to prescribed microgynon to me after on cycle i do ultrasound and detect the cyst is still present thus my gynecologist suggest that is normal functional cyst and not affect on pregnancy? please help me i want to be pregnant
Asked On : Mon, 2 Apr 2012