Trying to conceive, have nausea, sore breasts, leg cramps, dizziness, brownish white discharge, negative pregnancy test. Pregnant?

Hi,we are planning for a baby and we had sex without any birth control .after some days I had nausea ,sore breast ,leg crampings, back pain and dizziness .i did my pregnency test at home it shows negative.but still I have same symptoms.last month I got period on June 28th and my cycle is 28 day cycle.on July 20th some brownish white is discharged .am I pregnent. Please reply me.
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  68 Awaiting Answer