Trying to conceive, have nausea and constipation after taking clomid and progesterone, negative pregnancy test. What else can it be?<br>

Hi my husband and I have been trying for four years to get pregnant and for the past year and five tries later after taking progesterone and clomid I have for the past five days been getting nauseous and now constipated and have lower abdomen cramps however I went to the er today and they gave me a pt test and it came back negative but I still have nausea what could it be and I m still cramping and constipated
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012