Trying to conceive, have multiple ovarian cysts, missed periods, mood swings, frequent urination, negative pregnancy test. Any ideas?

Hi there I had multiple ovarian cysts and my left ovary and Fallopian tube removed in may 2012. I have never had a normal period, however since I became sexual active before surgery my period came every 6 weeks. My last period didn t come until 31 days late of expected period. I am currently on 29 days late from expected period. I ve noticed a lot of changes. I am overly tired, moody, random stomach cramps, I feel a lot warmer than usual, diaherra, urination more frequently and cloudy urine. I am not sure what any of this means. I took a pregnancy test about 15 days ago and it was negative. I don t have another OBGYN appointment until January. I am trying to get pregnant. My doctor has put me on prenatal pills and 5mg of folic acid. Any information would be helpful Thank you :-)
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012