Trying to conceive, have missed periods, treatment with diane for PCOS showed minimal level. Cause?

hi,am 28yrs old and been married for 2yrs and since then we have been tryin for a baby. i was recently diagnosed with pcos and my doctor put me on diane 35 for 3months. upon completion i did an ultra scan which showed the cyst have been reduced to minimal or normal level. my last dose of diane 35 was on 2nd of july,my last period was on 5th july and i have not seen my period since then and am anxious and worried as to why my period has not come yet. pls help i really want to conceive soonest
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012