Trying to conceive, have missed periods, swollen breasts with vertigo, cramps and mood swings, series of negative pregnancy tests. Advice?

HI, I am hopeful that I may be pregnant, but I have had five negative pregnancy tests . I should have started my period today or tomorrow and it hasnt come. I have tender, swollen breasts, (my right one is visibly bigger than the left) headaches , vertigo , cramps , and mood swings. I have been trying to concieve with my husband, and would love a second child, but i ve taken six tests over the last week (when I started getting noticeable symptoms) and they are all negative. What should i do?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  21 Awaiting Answer