Trying to conceive, have missed periods, spotting, all pregnancy symptoms, negative pregnancy test, no detection in ultrasound. What could it be?

we were TTC from past 1 year my periods are regular i got last my period on amay 16 & after that we had sex on 23May 23 May 2 June 3 to 6 June Continously & had dark brown spotting on 22-June-2012.done sonography on 02-July-2012 but nothing & a lot of pregnancy symptoms can I still be Pregnant my periods are delay for more than 2 months I had a sonography at around 5 week but it showed nothing I did a urie test also before that but again it showed negative Now I had already crossed 2 months of my periods I am having frequent urination feeling As if something is moving in my lower abdomen . all Pregnancy Symptoms. Is there any chances that i could be pregnant or an Sonography does not show anything in 5-6 week .Please reply.As I am soooooooooooo Confusedddddddd
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  13 Awaiting Answer