Trying to conceive, have missed periods, pregnancy test showed faint lines, negative blood test, on Lovenox. What could be the cause?

my husband and i have been ttc since the end of Feb. i am on Lovenox due to a blood condition and doctors say if anything my periods could be longer and heavier if anything. in March, April, May, i had 3 day lighter periods. Normally they last about 5 days, day 2 and 3 the heaviest. In June my period never came. Took 3 different test all showing extremely faint lines. Doc took blood test (-). So i went on...this month im 6 days late and no sign of anything coming. I might add i have been tracking my cycles since November of 2011. Very regular. Every 26-30 days! Any suggestions?
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012