Trying to conceive, have missed periods, negative pregnancy test, tests showed high TSH. Will TSH affect pregnancy post conception?

hi, ive just detected with TSH level of 6.5 and im trying to conceive as well. Now im late with my period (since 45 days & LMP was on 17/08/2012). Ive taken a home pregnancy test on 23/09/2012 but resulted negative. Planning to visit doc on 01/10/2012. My question here is does high TSH will effect my pregnancy in case if ive conceived. Im not on any medication for thyroid . And T3 & T4 levels are in normal range.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012