Trying to conceive, have menses earlier than usual, severe backache, bloating, lightheadedness, negative pregnancy test. Cause?

Hello, I m a 27 year old female 2 previous pregnancies had a leep procedure after the second birth trying for third child and I ve been having symptoms of pregnancy but test was negative and I had a menstrual period earlier than usual.. I have experienced extreme backache , gas, abdominal bloating to the point I look pregnant and every time I eat I get nauseaous light headed and irritable. Any ideas?? I am also under a lot of stress and have been extremely fatigued and my hands and feet are always extremely cold which I m sure is a separate condition
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013