Trying to conceive, have light bleeding, negative pregnancy test. Should I go for blood test to detect pregnancy?

Hello, we have been trying for a baby for around 3 mths, I never have a late period, my period was a week late today but this morning I started to bleed a very light pink blood, I used a tampon , this afternoon there wasnt much on it when I took it out and it was still a light pinky brown. I have tested negative 3 times so far this past week to home pregnancy tests , should I go and get a blood test for pregnancy or is it still too early to tell?
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012