Trying to conceive, have irregular periods post getting off depo. Is it ovulation bleeding or miscarriage. Suggestion?

TTC for past 2.5yrs. Hey I had a menstraul on the 22nd June and then on the 17th of July which both lasted 5 days! But in the month of July I started bleeding again on the 31st which again lasted about 5-6 days. I then have started bleeding again on the 14th august ! I have been of the depo for about 2.5 years now and have been in the last 2yrs getting a period , they aren t always to clock work though, this past week and half I have been feeling slightly sick but not being sick some bad abdominal cramps , and quite hot in temperature at times. I now feel that with all the bleeding I am confused with my cycle now, do u think I ve experienced ovulation bleeding , implantation bleeding or miscarriage . Thoughts welcome thanks
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  8 Awaiting Answer