Trying to conceive, have irregular periods. Prescribed oosure plus, dysykle. Any side effects?

Hi, I am asking this query on behalf of my wife. I am 27 years old and my wife is 26 years old. My wife have irregular periods which is usually for 2 months. her weight is 47 kg and height is 5 ft 3 inches. we want to regulate her period so that we can try for baby. doctor has given her oosure plus and dysykle to regulate her period. i just want to know that does this tablets have any side effects?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013
Thank you for choosing Healthcaremagic.After analyzing your wifes symptoms you need to rule out PCOS in your wife i.e POLY CYSTIC OVARIAN DISEASE. No oosure is myoinositol dont have any major side effects, except for nausea and vomiting.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow-ups. If you like my answers kindly rate it, and write a review as well. Please do not forget to accept it.
Thank you,
Wish you good health.
Dr Arif
You can consult me again directly through my profile
http://www.healthcaremagic.com/doctors/dr-arif-n-khan/65133